Application for postgraduate studies in Mountaineering
Advanced studies in mountaineering will be taught in four semesters instead of two. More information about the organization of the program can be found HERE
Completing this questionnaire is required for your application to be considered valid.
- Students commit to taking all courses each semester.
- If a student withdraws from a course, the student will be automatically registered from the program.
- If a student stops studying after completing WFRH4FG05, AIMR4FG04, AIMF4FG04, the person must pay the full price according to the AIMG and Landsbjörg price list for the courses.
- If a student quits his studies, he does not have priority in mountaineering studies in the next school year.
There will be a limited number of places in the postgraduate program, the selection for the program will be based on these factors:
- Students have completed the 1st year in accordance with the plan.
- Learning progress in studies in mountaineering.
- Success in studies in mountaineering.
- Whether the students intend to make mountaineering a profession.
- Other factors that are considered important